Friday, June 12, 2009

Changes . . .

As you can see, I've changed the look of my blog . . . . AGAIN! This time I've gone for a cleaner, more easy to read (I hope) look.

There's also something new just over in the top of the right hand column. This change is in an attempt to add to our income. Due to the economy and state of the construction business, my husband had to take a cut in pay, and because I'm gone so much to help my parents, it's hard to get a part time job. I mean, no one wants to hire someone who might at any moment say "Hey, we're off to the hospital again, I'll let you know when I'll be back!". So this is one way I can maybe make a little extra money while doing something I love - blogging.

And please let me know how you like the new, simpler look. It probably won't stay this way for long, but I'd love to hear your comments and suggestions!

Blessings Friends, Becky

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new look very much and something else I notice - without the background, the page loads quicker!!!

K-Sue said...

The picture really pops out at the top.

Is this what happens if you "monetize" a blog? I hope it reaps a good reward for you.

Linda said...

Love the look, easey to read for us old folks

Blessings each day said...

Holy moly...are ALL those flowers in your back yard? They are so gorgeous and now I know how my phlox will look as it grows.

Will try clicking on your advert and see if that helps you. My hubby also took a cut in pay this year.

blessings,

marcy

Blessings each day said...

Okay, I think I hit print too soon (didn't have my printer turned on) and so I had to install a coupon printer thingy, but I have the coupon in front of me now.

Now I just hope they pay you a bundle of money for that...we can dream, can't we?

blessings again,

marcy

Anonymous said...

I like the new look, it's quicker to load and i love the header, it's lovely.
Hope you get loads of money for the advert.
Hugs xx
Pat

Nita in South Carolina said...

I love the new banner at the top, it's so pretty!