- I found out one of my cards will be published in the Jan/Feb 2012 issue of Paper Crafts Magazine
- I am new Design Team member for another card making challenge - Alphabet Challenge Blog
- Several of my cards have been featured on other blogs
- We went camping at Moccasin Creek State Park
- We took a fun train ride with friends Sue and Tom
- Mama and I drove to Delano, TN to a wonderful Amish community and bought veggies at their farm market
- Friend Phyllis and I drove up to Mentone, AL to check out the southern end of "The World's Longest Yard Sale", then had a great lunch at the Wildflower Cafe.
- I've done bunches of crafting
And things that are coming up:
- I have three craft shows coming up . . . the first 2 weekends of October, and the first weekend of November - I will be sharing a booth with my friend, Sue
- We are going camping at a nearby campground in a couple of weeks to try out our new tent
- I am taking Mama to the same campground in Oct. so we can spend some time together and she can spend time fishing.
- We hope to go back to Grayton Beach, camping, in late October or early November
I am doing well, just spending as much time working on projects for challenges and for the craft shows as I can. You can always check on me over at my other blog. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings, Becky