Friday, February 6, 2009

Floral Friday - February 6, 2009

One of our favorite 'hobbies' is jumping in the car and going riding. In July of 2007 for our anniversary we had planned going to the Asheville, NC area for our wedding anniversary, but my dad had just gotten out of the hospital and I didn't want to go that far, so we camped in Murphy, NC (a couple of hours vs 5-6 hours away) and did some riding in the area. One road we love is the road between that goes along the Nantahala river and past Nantahala lake - along the 'Wayah Bald' road. That trip I got out and got some pictures of wildflowers. Queen Annes Lace, Daisy, a bee on a clover bloom, etc. I hope you enjoy these pictures. Blessings, Becky



1 comment:

Linda said...

AH bring on spring and summer. I can't wait to see all the beautiful flowers and shrubs in bloom. Our winters are far too long especially this one. Love your pics. Linda