Friday, May 15, 2009

Just a quick note . . .


It's not even 10 am yet, and it's already been a wonderful day! I was out in the yard, planting and staking well before 8 o'clock, and about 6 feet from where I was working, a pair of Carolina wrens brought their newly fledged babies to the Red Pixie lilac bush for their first field trip! The mama and daddy's singing, and the babies peeping and tweeting just brought joy to my heart and soul!

The tiny picture above is from the internet, as I couldn't get a picture of the ones visiting me today. Carolina wrens are perky and always busy. One of my favorites!

Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, I hope you are finding something to fill YOUR heart and soul with joy! Blessings, Becky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet way to start your day!

Faye said...

Sounds like you are having a great day! Blessings, Faye

English Cottage in Georgia said...

I am impressed - working outside and still able to post. Alas, you are a better gardening blogger than me.
We have a family of wrens in a gourd birdhouse in the garden. I sooo love watching them.