Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Little Gifts Blogger!!!


Hi there!  Just a quick post to welcome another new blogger to our Little Gifts Campaign!  Her name is Bev, she lives in Australia, and she found my blog by searching 'brother country machine embroidery threads'!  How amazing that she found my blog by searching such a thing!  But I am most grateful - a wonderful 'Little Gift' after a long night of little sleep and a special way to start a new day!   Please go pay her a visit in Kainga, Western Australia and leave a comment to welcome her!

Welcome, Bev!!!

Have an amazing day everyone!!!  Be Joyful Always, Becky



4 comments:

K-Sue said...

THat's a nice little blog she has.

Bev C said...

Hello Becky,

Thanks for letting me join in, I know these postings are going to be a lot of fun.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Val said...

Looks like I am very far behind on your blog. Now how did that happen. I just wanted to tell you again thank you for my gifts. And the dish cloth!!! Wow. It is beautiful. Did I ask if you cared if I blogged about my gifts from you?

aimee said...

i just came back from my visit. those are beautiful treasures you made for her ;)
blessings,
aimee