Isn't that just the cutest retro lady??? Anyway, the title above the picture said 'Tipnut', so I clicked on the picture and landed smack dab in the middle of wonderful town! This website started out as one woman's effort to organize her lists of patterns, homemaking ideas, recipes, etc. into one place. It's clean, cute, and very well organized! Am I the only one out there who didn't know about this place??? Here are some of the things I found there . . .
- Easter Craft (and other) Ideas called Easter Goodies
- 20+ Crafty Projects for Pets
- 50 Free Apron Patterns
- Getting Ready for Hummingbirds
- 20 Homemade Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cookbook Lingo: 101 Cookery Terms and Definitions
- 50 Household Uses for Baking Soda
Finding this website was a neat 'little gift', and I have a few others I'd like to share today . . .
- My baby gardenia that I rooted from a stem in water, and then potted, is doing well - she spent the day outside in the rain yesterday, and looks all the better for it! She's inside today because of the high winds, though.
- Our Doxie, Bailey Sue has recently discovered chipmunks and their burrows, and has become a happy camper slash Doxie Possessed. It is very entertaining to watch her, and neat to have to literally drag her back in the house when she's on the trail of a critter!
- Hubby got his annual review this week, and got a teeny tiny raise. A little extra money is always a big gift!
- And speaking of Hubby, he is doing so well! He's more relaxed, feeling better and 'lighter' in spirit. His weight loss has slowed down a bit, but he's still working at it. What a blessing!
- Something to look forward to . . . Saturday's Sunshine Sisters Farmgirls gathering at Sue's house, and a ride and picnic in the mountains on Sunday afternoon.