Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tasty Thursday - An Introduction

Since I didn't have a recipe prepared to share with you today, I thought I would take the opportunity to introduce you to . . . . .


Tasty Kitchen is a great new recipe site launched just this week by Ree Drummond of 'The Pioneer Woman' fame. If you aren't familiar with The Pioneer Woman website, you need to mosey on over, because it is inspirational, educational and extremely entertaining!

The new recipe site allows you to post your own recipes, search for recipes, chat with members, and much more. I have two recipes posted on there so far, but hope to get more posted as I have time.

If you join, look me up (camelliacottage) and let me know you have joined the 'happy cooking community'.

Have a blessed day, folks! Becky

No comments: