Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Sound . . .

Hello!  This afternoon I went to a local arts and craft show to visit a friend who has a booth, and then came home, chatted with hubby and then made my way into my studio to work on some more projects for the craft show I have coming up in a couple of weeks.  As I often do while I create, my heart started humming some tunes, and I got to thinking about appropriate songs for Thanksgiving.  Of course my first thought was of the Doxology . . .

Praise God from whom all blessings flow,
Praise Him all creatures here below,
Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts,
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
Amen

That song often bubbles up in my heart when I am happy, or out riding around our beautiful country, seeing God's creation and being grateful for the opportunity to see and enjoy HIs beauty.  But after that song passed through my heart, this song came next and, although it's not a Thanksgiving song per se', it IS a praise and worship song, and another one that I dearly love, and I think it is appropriate.  So I decided to share it with you today.  Enjoy "I Love You Lord",  Becky


3 comments:

K-Sue said...

Beautiful music, Becky!

Unknown said...

Hadn't heard this little song before, love it!

Have a beautiful Thanksgiving holiday
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

aimee said...

i do love that song. its beautiful. enjoy your sunday.
blessings,
aimee