- Finding a new church home
- Loving, laughing and learning more
- Stressing, wasting and being idle less
- Spend more time working on our home
- Get out more and do stuff just for me
- Quit letting other people's actions and attitudes change the direction of my days
- Start trying to sell my crafty wares and see where that venture takes me
I want to share some pictures of the things I've already got made toward my 'stock'. I've only started recently, but I've got a lot done already.
These little cuties I made in the wee hours this morning when I couldn't sleep. The heart is a lavender sachet.
This is my favorite one to date! That dark purple ribbon and lavender ribbon rose match the fabric perfectly!
A few of the gift tags.
Price tags - I got a bundle of 100 and am inking and stamping them on one side. Some say smile, hello, and some have little birds.
I call these cuties 'change purse mirrors. They are about the size of a quarter!
These are all made using vintage (50+ y/o) chicken feed sacks from my childhood.
So, that's it from me for this year. Now what are your goals, hopes and dreams for 2009??? After all, that' what mean the most - resolutions are made for failure, but goals, hopes and dreams can come true! Have a blessed end of 2008!!! Becky